Sunwarrior Protein Rice Crispy Snack Recipe
Boost your protein intake with this delicious recipe!
Sunwarrior’s plant-based (brown rice) protein is packed full of superfoods, and designed to support those wishing to build muscle, lose fat, and increase athletic performance – or those looking to incorporate more plant-based protein to their daily diet.
Available in both chocolate and vanilla, this protein powder provides a complete array of amino acids essential for tissue repair, fat burning, and building strong bodies. Hypoallergenic, alkaline, gluten-free, non-GMO and free of chemicals and solvents, Sunwarrior Protein is suitable for everyone – not just those vegan and vegetarian among us.
Here’s a great recipe to help boost your protein intake with Sunwarrior…
- 3 cups brown rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup Sunwarrior Protein
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- In a small saucepan, melt and combine the nut butter, syrup, salt, vanilla and coconut oil over a low heat.
- Pour the mixture over your cereal mixture, and mix well.
- Add the cacao nibs once all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spoon and press the mixture into a square baking pan lined with grease-proof/baking paper.
- Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes, then remove and slice into squares.
- Chill for a further 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Serve and enjoy! Keep your rice crispy treats in a sealed container in the fridge.