Muscle stiffness, joint strain, eye strain, sinus congestion, whiplash, stress, poor posture, jaw imbalance, grinding of teeth, infection, and allergies and intolerances are all common causes of headaches.
Your osteopath can help to:
- improve general mobility
- reduce muscular tension, nerve compression and inflammation
- improve blood supply and drainage to and from the head and neck
- advise on posture, stretching and exercises
- offer guidance on diet and lifestyle
- advise on your ergonomic environment at work and home
Osteopathy may be an effective approach to headache treatment.